Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Atheist: Do you ever fear that you are wrong to deny the fact and the truth that God is real? If so you should listen to that fear, ..?

... because you are wrong, and God is real.

• Matt

Saying something is fact dosent make it so. Bacj up your claim with irrefutable evidence or its just speculation based on ancient superstitions

• poldi2

If God is real, then it should be very easy for you to prove it.

Well....

• Zac Z

Which god are we talking about here?

It's not as if there were any shortage of them - and strangely enough, you agree with us about their non-existence in all but one case!

Regarding your question: no, I don't really have that fear. But I'm open to be convinced of "the fact and the truth that God is real" as you say with good evidence. Unfortunately, there rather is a shortage of that!

No. Do you ever fear you are wrong to deny than Osiris and Quetzalcoatl are real?

I have no wish. To believe in a god so allegedly intent. On remaining as absent as possible. It's almost like. That god. Does not exist at all. Or any gods, for that matter. I'm at peace with that.

Thanks for proving that Christers really are ignorant gullible nitwits fear mongered into slavish obedience to cult doctrine because of a mere infinitesimal chance the nasty little Christer religion might not be lying about eternal torture when it pretty much lies about everything else.

Eye roll

• barty

No, I don't fear that. I already went through my religious stage. Maybe you'll catch up someday.

My beliefs aren't ruled by fear. I'll start listening to arguments for the reality of God when somebody presents empirical evidence for that proposition.

• PhotonX

http://www.churchleadership.org/apps/articles/default.asp?articleid=42346