Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

Is it true that in High school the pretty girls make friends with other pretty girls and the ugly girls make friends with the ugly girls?

usually?And if in a class a pretty girl is the only pretty girl she stays alone?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

High school is not a Lifetime movie. Or any movie.

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

There were smarter young women in HS

but it was the simple sort that always had

another date scheduled.

• Becky
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Nope not true. Unless it's a movie

• 5 months ago

Thinking back on my HS days, I'd say that was generally true.

The cheerleader girls stuck together, the band girls stuck together, and the eggheads stuck together. But some were both cheerleaders and egg heads; so you'd see them in both groups. And some were band members and eggheads; so they'd populate both groups.

Anyway, the really hot girls were in the cheerleader group. And the plain ones were in the egghead group. The band group had a bit of both. There were exceptions, there always are with humans.

The guys did the same thing. They formed jocks, band, and eggheads groups and hung around with their own kind.

We didn't have what you call relationships back then. We dated, but not in a serious way...again there were exceptions. But generally speaking the cheerleaders dated the jocks, the band members dated band members, and the eggheads dated each other.

For your reference, I graduated from HS in 1954.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

not all the tirne

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.