What’s an antibiotic for UTI with the least chance of causing nausea and vomiting?

I have a UTI and I called dr on demand and I asked them for amoxicillin (bc my stomach is very sensitive to antibiotics. They all make me nauseous but I can tolerate amoxicillin) but they wouldn’t give me amoxicillin. They gave me macrobid. They gave me zofran to take with it but it still made me vomit. I’m going... show more I have a UTI and I called dr on demand and I asked them for amoxicillin (bc my stomach is very sensitive to antibiotics. They all make me nauseous but I can tolerate amoxicillin) but they wouldn’t give me amoxicillin. They gave me macrobid. They gave me zofran to take with it but it still made me vomit. I’m going to call them back. Does anyone have any ideas on antibiotics that are easier on the stomach like amoxicillin that works for a UTI that I can talk to them about?