Is my stepmom being ridiculous?

Three years ago, when I started college (I'm a commuter), my stepmom gave me the chore of doing the towel laundry. When she gave me this chore, she said it was because I had two days a week where I had no classes or labs. I was fine. I never complained. Yet, somehow, every summer, when I'm working 40+ hours... show more Three years ago, when I started college (I'm a commuter), my stepmom gave me the chore of doing the towel laundry. When she gave me this chore, she said it was because I had two days a week where I had no classes or labs. I was fine. I never complained. Yet, somehow, every summer, when I'm working 40+ hours a week, I am still expected to do all of the towels. Not only that, I have restrictions. For instance, I'm only supposed to do five towels and 3 wash cloths (I actually put a lot more wash cloths in there if I know that they won't be home to check). I also have to have them done before my stepmom gets home otherwise she complains if I'm doing laundry when she needs to do some. I also cannot leave them in the washer during the day because she claims that it leaves a smell. So, I usually start one load before I go to work and then put it in the dryer before I leave. This has always been my routine, but this week was different because on Wednesday, she was home from work all day so I couldn't start them because they would be left in the dryer and then she'd complain that she had to finish them. I also don't do them on thursday because I go visit my grandparents once a week and that's the night I usually go. As I took a shower last night, I realized that we had two wash cloths left. That was enough for both her and my dad to take a shower so I knew that it would be fine until I got to it today. Continued in comments...
Update: Continued: Well, I was wrong because today she decided to take TWO showers. I had to take her somewhere and she yelled at me the whole way because she had to use a dirty washcloth because there were none upstairs. Mind you, the towels and washcloths were in the dryer so she just had to grab one out of there when... show more Continued: Well, I was wrong because today she decided to take TWO showers. I had to take her somewhere and she yelled at me the whole way because she had to use a dirty washcloth because there were none upstairs. Mind you, the towels and washcloths were in the dryer so she just had to grab one out of there when she checked to see what was in there when she got home. They were plenty dry at that point. Am I wrong for thinking that I shouldn't have to do all of the towels when I also work?
Update 2: Continued part 2: But am I also wrong for thinking that I shouldn't have to do all of the towels when she is using at least two a day? She didn't use to take two showers a day. This is fairly recent and she doesn't plan on changing. She also occasionally uses three when she washes her hair separately. I... show more Continued part 2: But am I also wrong for thinking that I shouldn't have to do all of the towels when she is using at least two a day? She didn't use to take two showers a day. This is fairly recent and she doesn't plan on changing. She also occasionally uses three when she washes her hair separately. I don't mind doing towels. I just mind it when I have to deal with all of her rules and when I have to do more loads because she's using so many.