drrckyee asked in SportsHockey · 1 year ago

In NHL, will the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Vancouver Canucks, and the Buffalo Sabres win the NHL Stanley Cup Title in the next three years?

I just wanna leave this here, Toronto ain't gonna win it cuz The Maple Leafs Suck!! Go Pens!!!

Like the Blues this year coming from last at Christmas to win the cup anyone can do it. Not likely but a hot goalie can take you far. I do not see that kind of goaltending here though

• 1 year ago

Anything's possible I guess. Out of those I'd say Toronto has the best odds

• 1 year ago

Toronto might win it by 5 Years. 🏆

• 1 year ago

These team haven't won anything in the past 25 years. Not likely are they winning a cup in 3 years.

• Killmouseky
      1 year agoReport

Really? St. Louis had never won a Finals, & never even a Finals game in 51 years of trying. I think you should write your analysis on two-ply paper.

• 1 year ago

Vancouver & Buffalo will both be accomplishing quite a bit just to make the playoffs in any of the next three years. The Leafs have a damned good chance at getting at least one.

bryan: Don't get your hopes up.  The Knuckleheads a a tiny flash in a very large pan.

In their ensuing 29 games, they could very well find themselves on the outside looking in.  I hold to my comment above.      

• bryan m

Better check bud, Nucks will be there this year, surprising team

• 1 year ago

The Leafs have the best shot. I don't know a lot about Vancouver. I am a Sabres fan and I think they are a couple of key players away from making the playoffs, and it will take at least a year of playoff experience for some of these guys for them to get to the next level. Three years I don't see, five, maybe, and then, can they keep guys like Eichel and Dahlin and a few others?

1 year ago

No way for the Canucks and it depends on what the Sabres can draft this year. If they cant get Cozens, Dach, or Soderstrom then they wont be able to do anything for the next few years

• 1 year ago

Toronto, maybe. Vancouver and Buffalo?? Forget it. 😝😝

• bryan m

None of the three although I would say in the next 3 years the Canucks just might be in the finals

• 1 year ago

Maybe...maybe not. I'm hoping for a repeat of this year. Bleed Blue! 💙

• Killmouseky
      1 year agoReport

They'll never seen the Stanley cup again. This year was a freak of nature.