Hi. Can anyone advise. lve been going to the same hairdresser for years and was very happy everytime. But today he kept making comments?

Update: Sorry. I thought I had posted it. It was the Manager doing my hair that made the comments about how my hair looked really bleached looking and I was to old for the style as it was like a school girl's cut and that basically my face was not the right size for the cut that he had been doing the whole time. I was... show more Sorry. I thought I had posted it. It was the Manager doing my hair that made the comments about how my hair looked really bleached looking and I was to old for the style as it was like a school girl's cut and that basically my face was not the right size for the cut that he had been doing the whole time. I was then left their for ages as he went off to talk orders with another staff member and do two more customers and when I pulled him up over it, he turned around and said I have no sympathy
Update 2: for people with hangovers. Yet I don't drink