Were traditional English criminals better then the low life stabbers we have now?

Using knives to stab one another or acid attacks. These are really foreign practices of primitive cultures that used spears at one time to kill another.

Were the krays and other old traditional British criminals who had morals much better then the cowards we have now? Despite the horrendous poverty among the working classes one never heard about this high rate of stabbings in London ?

As I sit in my mansion sipping Assamese I think life was much better in the 1950's?

I suspect we might get more rain on the morrow our church fete is going to be soon.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

This is my genuine Dianne Resurgence account, Irish. Note the joining date. The fake is only four days old and level 1. I'm level 3.

• 6 months agoReport

Some leftie clones my account and you accuse us of being nutty as a fruitcake, lol. Fruit cakes don't have nuts in them anyway, that's why they are called FRUITCAKES, duh.

• F
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Why do people always hold up the Krays as some sort of folk heroes? They were as nasty and vicious as anyone around today.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

How sad! Your venereal complaint seems to have reached the tertiary phase and attacked your brain cells. Let’s see if your friends in STDs can offer any help.

Look, your little friend from the clap clinic has offered her opinion in the comments. It makes as much sense as yours.

• 6 months agoReport

You have sex on the brain and that can only mean you're a pervert

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

like Jack the Ripper ah the good old days 1883 Whitechapel cleaning up the Dianne's of the day

• 6 months agoReport

That would only happen to traitors.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Yes, generally true British criminals were better people than the drug crazed trash infesting our community these days. You have only to look at the Great Train Robbers for confirmation. One of the biggest crimes of the century and no guns involved.

There were some viscous hoods around such as Harry Roberts in the Shepherd Bush murders of police officers, but these incidents were extremely rare. There was even knife crime, but it was not a daily occurrence like we see these days, especially in London, and a fight usually ended when the other person was down so criminals had a sense of morality that's missing since third world savages colonised our land.

• 6 months agoReport

They weren't carrying guns or knives and that's the point. I'm not saying they were angels because they weren't, but compared to the thugs around these days they were nice fellows.

• 6 months ago

I prefered to good old british criminals to the savages wandering about killing people every day now.

The streets were safe then.

• Hmmm totally agree.
      As mentioned the people often turned to the krays for help then the police.

• ?
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Just a second - are these 'Krays and other old traditional British criminals'. Self-serving bullies, who would bully, shag, or kill anyone to benefit themselves, including the innocent. Criminality nowadays is just as surreal - random and sporadic, no hierarchy and certainly no honour among thieves. Obviously the asker has the latest London stabbings on his/her mind...and (I suspect) their - er...'origin'.

The thing about the Krays is that they became televised, thus 'sexy' to boot - mixing it with politicians, actors and the odd American crim.; and every time the media finds something to write about them, readership goes up 50%, and the kind of people who act like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths would be first to get in on the latest gossip - despite both the twins now being dead for some time now.

• ?
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Extraordinary...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Living in a mansion miles away from people, aside from those poor bsatrds you whip and get to suck you off, doesn't give you much of a perspective on life, the drug trade is a massive pull factor because of the high earning salary but it is high risk because it is legislated against which means they have to police things themselves which has manifested itself into gang warfare, because when there are no regulations, thats what you have to do to survive.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You're not particularly bright, are you, even for a troll? The Krays were finally caught and given their life sentences after they stabbed someone to death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_McVitie

• Their was a case of a mugger who they brutally dealt with in public for mugging an old person.
      They beat the living daylights out of him.
      They also helped many many people.

• 6 months ago

No, there was a lot of horrific crime in the 1950s and before, it was just not as exposed as much as modern crime is.

• Sleeper.
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Knife crime is the highest its ever been since records began in 1946 so don't try to pull the wool over our eyes with lib-speak.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.