Teddy asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

Should I give my dog CBD oil?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Pleas see thennvet for advise first

• 5 months ago

100% yes if you have a reason to. I give to one of mine and lots and lots of people do with great success. My vet recommends it which is good.

Pop on facebook and find some good groups to discuss what strength and how much.

And..I presume you have a reason to give it as you don't say why you want to. Don't give if no reason to.

Whereabouts are you based.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would check wit tenet, especially if your dog has liver. Issues also what dosage for what strength your giving, they do had concentrate to 2600 or 2800 mg and as low as 100 mg.

There are other medical issues it could possibly aggravate however inflammatory and others it does help. My 19 year old boy is doing better with a combination of CBD and glucosamine and a couple other meds for is arthritis, he seems to be moving a lot easier now then before he stared them. I always check with my vet on brands and strengths because some are better quality then others and I also don’t want to stress his system.

• Mic
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Explain what CBD oil is, and why would ur pet need this in the first place?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • The person to ask would be your vet.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Never give your dog anything that the veterinarian doesn't prescribe, provide, or approve.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If your dog had arthritis, yes.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

sure while youre at it, give the dog some gluten free meals too lol

• Brian
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

CBD can be given to dogs in the form of CBD pill, liquid CBD oil for dogs, or CBD dog treats. There is no difference between these three and it mostly depends on convenience and your dog's preference; however, it's possible that CBD oil for dogs may have better absorption rates.

• 5 months ago

For what? My sister gave it to her dog for seizers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.