Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

do Christians want to MAKE AMERiCA STRAIGHT AGAIN!:?

what about CANADA or UK or Middle east or Africa

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

YES ALL of them

WILL

• Clive
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

What does the UK care about making America straight? Christians in the UK know their place as a minority and keep their big mouths shut.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

As a conservative and Trump supporter who’s favorite cousin is a lesbian, I believe being gay is not a choice, as you seem to imply. I’m agnostic, so religion does not effect my views on being gay. Many Christians also understand, that being gay isn’t something you just decide to be or not.

• martin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are Christians and there again, there are Christians. Not all Christians are Bible-thumping evangelists. Most people who identify themselves as Christians do not mix religion with political or social issues like gay rights, and many Christians are gay themselves.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

sounds like thats what they want

• 6 months ago

Yes, we need to get rid of the nature deniers.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

LOL. That ship has sailed. Marriage equality is now legal.

• 6 months ago

That's like making jealousy illegal. There will always be gya people. If you kill all the gay people, there will be a bunch of new gay people a few years later. It isn't a choice. And acknowledging the existence of gay people doesn't "promote" being gay any more than teaching about world war !! promotes being a nazi.

• 6 months ago

Great is good enough.

• 6 months ago

This Christian just wants to make America great again, regardless of sexual orientation.

Non-straight Americans need to keep their sexuality in their pants.

Gay pride and gay parades are x-rated, and politically correct, but straight pride is bigotry, and straight parades are banned.

How about we all just be Americans. I don't want to know if a NFL player is gay or straight, it does not matter to the game.

I don't want to know if a celebrity is out of the closet.

I don't care if a business owner won't make a gay cake, there are plenty more that will.

If the LGBT crowd wants to be accepted like everyone else than start acting like everyone else.

Stick pride month where the sun don't shine,,, back in the closet.

Forget Mr. Rogers: Drag Queen Reading Hour coming to a library near you

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/forget-mr-roger...

• Curtis 1911
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Clive compared to gays,,,, straight Americans do keep their sexuality in their pants.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.