How do you change a tail light on dodge dart ?

So my tail light is not completly out it s just the blinker. My break light still works I m just trying to figure out how to change it. It s my rear right tail light

See if there is access through the trunk. If not, remove the screws holding the lens.

Open the trunk and pull the carpet away from the tail light area. if the sockets are visible twist the correct one to remove it from the housing to get to the bulb.

If the sockets are not visible remove the nuts from the housing studs and push the complete housing out towards the rear of the car.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • Ron

Open the trunk, remove trunk liner behind taillight or remove liner on trunk lid

• James

what does the owner manual say? there are also a lot of YouTube videos about it

a] It's spelled BRAKE light

FAIL

B] Ever heard of YouTube?

Here.. https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2013_Dodge_Dart...

• Mrs Clark5 months agoReport

iI've watched that video a million times and it doesn't help at all