Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 6 months ago

Why did Princess Diana throw her stepmother down the stairs?

Whats stranger, sort of, is that she said that doing this act brought her 'enormous satisfaction'. Is this supposed to be the sweet and innocent girl that people believed could do no wrong and was a saint?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Princess Diana had a nasty side to her as well, which is common in many people.

• 6 months ago

https://www.sbs.com.au/guide/article/2018/09/17/ho...

It's all alleged much as I think Diana had a thing with 'stairs', having thrown herself down a flight when pregnant, with William I think.

The only thing that I believe is obvious is the woman was a very unhappy individual, prone to irrational outbursts. So given the relationship between Diana and her father's new wife wasn't good, until the very end, I tend to believe this push down the stairs (as opposed to 'throw') did happen

• 6 months ago

I doubt very much if she did but, IF she did, worse things have happened in the Royal family before and since.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

To see if she would bounce.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

she rnight not have done it, people sornetirnes like to gossip

• 6 months ago

Some scanda sheet made it all up.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I, for one, don’t believe she “could no wrong and was a saint”. In fact, one of the reasons I think she was so wonderful and added much-needed modernity to the royal family is because she was not perfect and wasn’t afraid to admit it. I and millions of others around the world admired her and continue to miss her.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.