Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

is the fbi really corrupt and republicans, esp the creep in office, really the good ones and victims?

• Sam
    1 year ago

No, the scum is in the white house and senate.

• ?
    1 year ago

Well, I mean, good and evil is largely subjective, but its hard to argue that the current white house occupant is the good guy when he's done so much to serve his own self interests.

• Murzy
    1 year ago

I'm sure there are a few "bad apples" as in any organization but for the most part they are outstanding, honest citizens.

• 1 year ago

It's a lot less corrupt now that the Obama appointees who were running it have either been fired or forced to resign.

• Sharon
    1 year ago

they all are evil

• Edwena
    1 year ago

There has always been something wrong with the FBI. It probably has something to do with the way Hoover used it to abuse anyone and everyone. That set the "personality" and it has been abusive ever since. Two examples. What they did on Ruby Ridge and to the Davidians should be recognized as a national disgrace on the FBI, but it is not. That is why it does not surprise me that you have FBI who think they work for Hillary Clinton. And there are probably a bunch of rogue agents you don't know about. You have probably seen the Jason Bourne movies where the culprit is a rogue department in the CIA. I always though the movies were fiction. They may be truer than I thought.

• 1 year ago

only for the simplistic