Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 6 months ago

Worst grilling experience ever?

I'm an amateur with regards to bbq's and using the grill.

My dad was having me do it, I took one of the brugers and tried to flip it and it got stuck inside the cracks of the grill, we had to break it apart to take it out.

Then the wind!! blows the pan and spatula off the grill and it lands on my toe and cracks my nail!! WTF!!

Then, as we opened the grill to get the burger stuck in, a hot dog falls into it.

My God, am I wrong to say that I never ever ever want to grill again? Just a ton of bad experiences all in the span of 3 minutes.

Update:

I literally threw the spatula on the pan and left lol, absolutely horrible horrible experience, who gets injured on their foot from grilling? Just completely bizarre wild explainable experience that I"m sure no one on Earth from the beginning of humanity to now has ever experienced not even one single human being.

Dumbest ******* thing I ever did in my life.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anna E
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL, sorry but this happens to everyone that grills out at one time or another. You learn how to be more careful with your flipping.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

1. Don't grill out on a windy day.

2. Don't try to flip a burger until it releases itself, or it will stick... as you found out.

3. I'm not sure what you mean about the hot dog... do you mean it fell through the grating into the coals? Easy fix... tin foil.

• 6 months ago

No DON'T quit. Keep it up and start a blog "The Clumsy Chef". I see big bucks in your future abrasions, burns and bruises.

• 6 months ago

omg they are going to write country music songs about you!! lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Tri-Tip Roast cook at to high a temperature and burned/

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Practice practice practice, start by learning how to walk and chew gum at the same time!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

rnaybe you should let sorneone else do it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.