Skyrim: How do I level up my Smithing really fast?

Hi, I was just playing the Pieces of the past quest to get Mehrunes Razor and killed the two Dremoras that Mehrunes Dagon set on me and I had a look at the Daedric Armor that the Dremoras were wearing and thought it looked awesome and that I'd have a go at crafting it when I got back to Whiterun to drop off my... show more Hi, I was just playing the Pieces of the past quest to get Mehrunes Razor and killed the two Dremoras that Mehrunes Dagon set on me and I had a look at the Daedric Armor that the Dremoras were wearing and thought it looked awesome and that I'd have a go at crafting it when I got back to Whiterun to drop off my Treasure at my house but my Smithing skill was at 17 as I don't do a whole lot of Smithing. Someone told me a really fast way to level it up to 100 was to craft a lot of Iron Daggers but someone else said to craft tons of plain gold rings but I'm playing on the Nintendo Switch version so I don't know which method to use and I already have the materials I would need to craft the Daedric Armor ready in my house. I do not want to use the Atronach Forge in the College of Winter hold as I encountered the glitch with Daedric Boots not appearing in my inventory and it made me so angry that I deleted my save data as I thought this glitch was fixed in this version of the game.
So should I forge a ton of Iron Daggers or Gold Rings to get it to go up. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Name: Craig
Race: Nord
Level: 21
Followers: Jenassa (Wife)
1 answer 1