i was a "crack baby" my birth mom gave birth to me while on crack,and i was addicted.is my life worth less then others?

im dead serious.my self esteem is so low now even as a 25 year old adult.because of my bio parents i suffer from low self esteem.anxiety,social anxiety,adhd and alot of other stuff.i heard dark things about them.i was however adopted by my who i consider real mom and real dad and have had an amazing life other then the anxiety issues.but i still have alot of mental problems that are hard to deal with. i feel more alien then like a person because i feel lower then evreyone else because of my bio parents.i almost died. should i be happy i survived?

update, the first part of my life was endless anxiety and crying and having social services come evreyday to check on me.i was not exspected to live and it still effects my self worth even today.

You can get through this. There are many in that situation too who already did get through it, so you can too. Read about inspiring people who have gotten through this type of thing. Learn how to manage your issues (ADHD, anxiety, etc.) I wasn't born addicted to anything (that I know of, other than maybe cigarette smoke, which it turns out I am ALLERGIC to) but always was crying and angry and red and hard to manage, so I don't have the stories you have. Not at all. But I can tell you I've read about people like you who go far in life. It's possible!

• Tj

Try going to therapy

Look, it sucks and its not fair but its the hand you were dealt. Sitting around thinking how bad it has all been and feeling sorry for yourself really isn't going to help. So, make the most of what you now have. Try to improve yourself the slightest bit every day. Learn stuff, go out and live, as best you can. If you have low self esteem then work on improving it, if you have trouble doing something then do it anyhow - feel scared and nervous, but do it anyhow. Sorry you given given some bad breaks but you aren't the only one.

No, it's not worth less than other lives, but you already know that. The issue here is how you feel about YOURSELF, not how the world views you.

Well, what can I say? I webt through a lot and I'm still here. I faced everything alone. And you can do it too.