If someone cums in me 7 times am I definitely pregnant?

So I did some meth w my friend and he came in me 7 times in about 5 hours. I m not on birth control or anything so does that mean I m definitely pregnant?

Anyone willing to do drugs especially meth should not be blessed with a child. Please reconsider your lifestyle and ask yourself what you really want in life? If you want a child than you need to straighten up and get away from those drugs. If you don't want a child than go have fun.

• John P

No, pregnancy is not guaranteed, depending on several factors. But if you do not want even the chance of a child, use Plan B, do it NOW, this hour. And sort yourself out, get better info about pregnancy and sex from a sexual health clinic.

• alan P

No, some couples try for months or years and others get pregnant straight away.

• Kelly

Only if you're ovulating and even then it's a big "maybe".

Butt doesn't count

My medical textbook says 8 times.

Nope, a long way from 'definitely'. Even couples TRYING to get pregnant so they screw like bunnies only have about a 25% chance in any month of getting pregnant.

• Sky

No, because you would have to be fertile due to recent ovulation (or ovulation very shortly after intercourse) in order to become pregnant. No egg, no pregnancy, even if he filled you with a gallon of his manly tapioca.

• helene

You can NEVER assume that you're pregnant, not even if you had sex seven times a day all month.

• Lita

It means you definitely could be pregnant. If you aren't ready for children don't have unprotected sex. Use at least two kinds of birth control just to be safe.

Damm were you able to walk normal after all this....did he try all position on you

• mallory5 months agoReport

Yes I walked fine we did doggy, from the side, I got on top, he got on top and then he put a pillow under me