What is the greatest game you've ever played?

I would say the greatest I've played is Okami. The artistic style is beautiful and unique. The brush technique is brilliant and fits the game perfectly. The story is long and captivating. The world is large, gorgeous, and filled with lots to do. The soundtrack is amazing. The combat is solid. And the game does the Japanese theme so well.

Halo combat evolved and halo 2

• zipper

I hunted a man killer bear in Vermont, and killed him. But he did a number on my left leg in the process. The second one was I married the small town Beauty Queen in Nebraska, but I lost that contest.

JX3,you can enjoy some traditional Chinese elements and its atmosphere is very friendly that players are enthusiastic and active

Uncharted 4 and Overwatch

I've been playing games of over 20 years and God of War 2018 is the best game I have ever played. Absolutely phenomenal storytelling, combat and environment design and visuals. The stars aligned for that game.

fallout 4, open ended gameplay, story and content loaded DLC

Silent Hill 2. Amazing soundtrack and story.

Bioshock infinite.

"Skyrim"

Over 3000 hours, over 15 replays.

• ?

GTA5. The degree of freedom plus amount of things you can do is truly awesome.