What is the greatest game you've ever played?

I would say the greatest I've played is Okami. The artistic style is beautiful and unique. The brush technique is brilliant and fits the game perfectly. The story is long and captivating. The world is large, gorgeous, and filled with lots to do. The soundtrack is amazing. The combat is solid. And the game does the Japanese theme so well.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Halo combat evolved and halo 2

• zipper
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I hunted a man killer bear in Vermont, and killed him. But he did a number on my left leg in the process. The second one was I married the small town Beauty Queen in Nebraska, but I lost that contest.

• 5 months ago

JX3,you can enjoy some traditional Chinese elements and its atmosphere is very friendly that players are enthusiastic and active

• 5 months ago

Uncharted 4 and Overwatch

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I've been playing games of over 20 years and God of War 2018 is the best game I have ever played. Absolutely phenomenal storytelling, combat and environment design and visuals. The stars aligned for that game.

• 5 months ago

fallout 4, open ended gameplay, story and content loaded DLC

• 5 months ago

Silent Hill 2. Amazing soundtrack and story.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Bioshock infinite.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

"Skyrim"

Over 3000 hours, over 15 replays.

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

GTA5. The degree of freedom plus amount of things you can do is truly awesome.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.