How long will hair take to grow back after a 0 cut?

The hair salon mistaken when I said shave it all and she didn’t put no guards on clippers and buzzed my whole head. I had very thin hair on top and never had it buzzed just trimmed but this time she did the whole head and I am still in shock and am bald! How long it will take to get a head of hair again? I did purchase Biotin online to maybe hell with the process

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

On the scales of growth of hair, from 1/4 to 1" per month, 1" is thick hair or full so as follows

1/4" = 4 mo

1/2" = 2 mo

3/4" = 11/4mo

1"=1 mo

If hair grows at 1" per month, it is growing at.03" per day

• Micky
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Your hair grows back a half an inch a month, especially in the summer

Source(s): Hairdress for a lifetime
  • Becky
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Take some hair vitamin pills they help my hair grow faster and stronger

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't understand the "mistaken" part. She did what you told her and you sat there and let it happen without saying a word to her. Hair grows about 10cm a year so in four weeks time it will be just under 1cm long.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Depends on your overall health and lifestyle habits. If you work out every day, it will grow back inside of a month.

• 5 months ago

The rate of hair growth for a person depends on their age, gender and DNA. We have no idea how long it will take for you to grow hair back to the length you want it, but you can estimate based on how fast it's grown in the past.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

just a month or four

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.