1. Grilled chicken with green beans or grilled zucchini or asparagus
2. Grilled or broiled fish (salmon, haddock, halibut) with grilled zucchini or green beans
3. Lean, grass-fed organic steak with potatoes or green beans
4. Turkey burgers with vegetables
5. You can also put sautéed, crispy Brussels sprouts as a side with any of the above, they are really good for you and delicious
6. Almonds and carrots and celery and dip and apples and peanut butter are also healthy snacks.
You can look up ideas for healthy recipes on the internet, they have tons. 🙂