Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

Would it be fair to say Communism, Socialism and a failed Coup attempt does not endear any Democrat to voters?

Millions of former Democrat voters are leaving the Democratic Party, preferring to become Trump supporters and embracing Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness rather than the destructive hate of the Democrats.

Democrat trolls trying to move the category because they feel triggered.

To people that recognize that that's what has been going on it would. Unfortunately, it seems that many Americans are clueless thanks to their apathy when it comes to their government.

What a joke... Communism, Socialism and Democrats... what a joke. Yanks just do not know the first thing about Communism or Socialism.

As for the rest of your b0110cks; Republicans embracing Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness again such a joke... What you really mean is Freedom and Happiness for the WASP middle and upper class... the rest can just die quietly because they just do not matter.

Communism/Socialism means a classless stateless society based on common ownership of the earth's resources and production for use. Clearly no connection whatever with the Democrats, who support capitalism just as the Republicans do.

i hate psychotic questions. They trigger me

Not at all. There is no real connection no matter how much some falsely say there is.

• Jeff D

Certainly not to Republican or independent voters.

Communism and coup should not endear any American. So what's your point? None of those has happened or has even been attempted in recent US history.

Only the ill-informed loose tongued POTUS has made such claims and he's been discounted by even his own Party.

As to socialism, I'm all in favor of democratic-socialism (so-called soft-socialism or social-capitalism). We already have it in many of our nation's institutions, like USPS for example or the TVA.

Many of the countries having better quality of life than the US are socialist nations in large part. Canada is one such nation. No nation is purely one type of economy alone. They are all hybrids. Even so-called Communist China is roughly 80% capitalist. [See source.]

Source(s): The percentage was given to us during a tour in Beijing China. Essentially that 80% is made up of small retail and industrial enterprises.

No. None of these things have anything to do with the Democratic party.

very fair ..........too fair maybe ........................

Some voters are smart enough to know that that is all fabricated partisan nonsense. I suppose we'll see if there are enough of them relatively soon.

No, it is not "fair" to say that, in fact it seems quite intentionally dishonest to me.

• megalomaniac

I didn't block anyone. In fact I never have. I think that the blocking feature is really quite idiotic, it helps the trolls more than hinders them.