Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 year ago

White seems very popular for girls to paint their toe nails..how comes red and black don't seem popular now?

• Becky
    1 year ago

Red is always popular that will never change

1 year ago

Red is the most common color I see on girls toe nails, and I'm not complaining. Bright red toenails looks sexiest on cute soft pale White feet. Really brings out the glowing paleness, and just super cute 😍.

1 year ago

Mostly seasonal, people base colours on weather

• 1 year ago

you dont want to be popular, be unique. Start a new trend and make it popular again if you want

1 year ago

yes..........................................................

1 year ago

I haven't seen white - unless it's french. Red is more popular in the winter, now it's more neon and pastels - summer colors. I've seen black - but rarely - that (for me) is saved for Halloween. :)

1 year ago

I see various colors all the time except for black. Can't say I remember seeing white being that common where I live.

1 year ago

fads change FAST !!!