Considering having an abortion?

I'm 30 years old, my boyfriend is 35. A couple weeks ago, it's been confirmed that I am definitely pregnant. Once we found out, he was so happy and excited, but me, not so much. My past experience, was a horrible one, I had suffered a bad miscarriage, and nearly lost my life because I ended up losing alot... show more I'm 30 years old, my boyfriend is 35. A couple weeks ago, it's been confirmed that I am definitely pregnant. Once we found out, he was so happy and excited, but me, not so much. My past experience, was a horrible one, I had suffered a bad miscarriage, and nearly lost my life because I ended up losing alot of blood, so the thought of me being pregnant again, worries me. My boyfriend was so happy, that he went and told his family and friends, and I know that if I was to tell him how I really feel about it, it would probably devastate him, it's all he ever talks about. He says ever since he lost his mother over a year ago, he feels like this is a huge blessing to him. I've been online searching for abortion options, but everytime I do, it gets very depressing knowing how he feels and knowing the way that I feel about it.
21 answers 21