Considering having an abortion?

I'm 30 years old, my boyfriend is 35. A couple weeks ago, it's been confirmed that I am definitely pregnant. Once we found out, he was so happy and excited, but me, not so much. My past experience, was a horrible one, I had suffered a bad miscarriage, and nearly lost my life because I ended up losing alot of blood, so the thought of me being pregnant again, worries me. My boyfriend was so happy, that he went and told his family and friends, and I know that if I was to tell him how I really feel about it, it would probably devastate him, it's all he ever talks about. He says ever since he lost his mother over a year ago, he feels like this is a huge blessing to him. I've been online searching for abortion options, but everytime I do, it gets very depressing knowing how he feels and knowing the way that I feel about it.

I would not consider abortion. You will regret it. If you don't want to have children than please protect yourself. So many people want kids and can't have them. It's a blessing to be able to have children so please don't abort the child. Love the baby and be thankful that you were chosen to raise a child.

• jules6 months agoReport

Most don’t regret having an abortion. If its not the right time for her to have a kid then she should feel comfortable getting one

You shouldn't have open up your legs then sweety. What an idiot that is why there's birth controls and condoms duh. What a waste of innocent precious life! Women like you shouldn't be having sex.

• jules6 months agoReport

Gosh your nice, birth control isnt 100% effective, i got pregnant with an IUD.

Don’t do I have so many regrets doing this especially with a not so great partner.

There are many factors to consider that we don't know. You should see your gynecologist and talk to them about all these issues, including what scares you. Besides, being a mom isn't easy, you have to be sure that you want this; don't choose the wrong answer because of your boyfriend. What do You want?

I recommend you should talk to a specialist. Maybe your past experience was a freak thing. If you and the unborn baby are able to make it through this, you will have a wonderful child for the rest of your life. Don’t just take the easy way out. You could be missing out on the best experiences of your life. See what your doctor says, and then make your decision based upon what ha been said.

Abortion is murder. You will be a baby-killer.

You should absolutely discuss this with your boyfriend. It may also benefit you to see a therapist. You need to deal with the previous loss. To be fair a lot of women experience loss the first time they are pregnant and some losses are worse then others(some don’t even know).

Being nervous is normal. You’re constitutionally protected to choose to abort for ANY reason. If your asking opinions I say talk about it first. I don’t think it’s right your boyfriend is telling everyone cause that should be something you both do together and what if you miscarry again?

I am pro choice but I suggest talking this out with your boyfriend. Really think about this. Doing all this alone is a bad idea. Decide together and get some therapy for your loss. Good luck!!

www.abortionno.org/abortion-videos/

I would talk to your doctor about your medical situation.

• Teal

It's not about him. He isn't the one who has to risk his life and his health to go through a pregnancy. If you don't want to do this, you need to get an abortion. If he loves you and if you have a real future together, he should support you. If not, then you have learned some hard truths about your relationship and he isn't someone you could parent a child with anyway. Sentiment for his feelings and his dead mother won't save you from bleeding out. Do what you need to do to protect yourself.