What are my options in dealing with this problem?

My sister is 37 years old, has a job, a cashed off house, a £15k car and a massive annual salary. But she refuses to move out of our parents home. She spends most of the week at work, but when she is home, she lies on her bed and reads for hours on end. Whenever my mum asks her to do something, it comes with a... show more My sister is 37 years old, has a job, a cashed off house, a £15k car and a massive annual salary. But she refuses to move out of our parents home. She spends most of the week at work, but when she is home, she lies on her bed and reads for hours on end. Whenever my mum asks her to do something, it comes with a barrage of shouting. I'm not as settled as her and struggling living in this environment - moving out would clear my savings and I'd end up renting forever. My dad protects my sister - I think because she is the only one who doesnt question him. I call him out on his BS, so we have a very superficial relationship.
My sister is not a clean person either - she leaves a mess in the family bathroom, her room stinks and her personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. She's a nice person when she wants to be, but that isnt very often at all.
What would you do in this situation?