5 Years ago I had sex with a women who now is very influential and rich. Can or should I accuse her of raping me?

Or make a financial arrangement?

woman doing it all the time to men

• David

Don't do anything about it because you'll come worse off and a possible prison sentence.

Forget it, get a job instead...or you will wind up in jail.

Go for it. The bitches getting too big for their britches, time to go medieval on that sh<it

• James

Straighten up and fly right . You could end up in prison and have trouble finding a job afterwards . It is a crazy criminal idea . Live an honest life and stay out of trouble

Go ahead and try.

• keerok

Hahaha!

She can sue you instead and will surely win since she already has a good lawyer.

I can't imagine that case would go any where,stop being jealous of her wealth and do something to try and earn your own money,instead of being a leech.

Only, if you reported the rape after it happened. This is what women do.

depends how morally bankrupt you are

i'm guessing yes