Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

I keep trying to get rid of my girlfriend, but she keeps coming back to me like a stupid puppy, no matter where I drop her off in my car?

She is in love with you. It is not stupid - but perhaps you are missing the best part of life. If you would know love you need to be faithful to her as she is to you. Then you will feel sad for people that do no know real love.

If I had a girlfriend, and I wanted to get rid of her then I would take a boat, and then I would bring her half way around the world, then I probably would go back to where I came from, and maybe I would relocate, so by me relocating this should make it harder, for my girlfriend to come back to me.

If I decided to live on the ocean then I don't think my girlfriend is going to want to follow me anymore. Because if she doesn't have a boat, and she can't operate a boat then she would have to rely on someone else, and pay someone else too to bring her wherever she wants to go.

Yes, I really can do this, but I don't have a girlfriend like you.

Source(s): I am a male.

I'd take more notice of this if you'd drop the blue face. As it is, even if true, there are more adult ways of dealing with this sad situation than looking at her as a 'stupid puppy'.

• David

Drop her off into a ditch next time and then she might take the hint

then trade her in for a new one Blue

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No matter where you drop her?wouldn't her house be more appropriate? Then say I don't want to be with you no more,and if you don't take no for an answer I'll report you for stalking,end off.