Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Is Donald Trump the greatest President?

I really changed my mind about him during the state visit to England.

He was so respectful to the Queen and our country, also at the D Day remembrance, he was so respectful to the veterans and he gave really good speeches to both Queen and veterans.

I was sort of unsure wether I liked him or not, I thought it rude how at George Bush funeral, he acknowledged Obama and wife but ignored Bill Clinton, though his wife Melania did shake hands with Bill and acknowledge Hillary, the President ignore them.

However I respect him a lot for his behavior during the state visit.

Is he the best President?

Favorite Answer

He was respectful to the Queen and respectful about D-day... because it would be freaking political suicide to do anything else. Trump may be stupid stupid, but he isn't stupid STUPID stupid...

The best President? I don't think so, I think that's laughable. He is probably the worst president ever. I haven't quite decided yet whether he is worse than George Bush Jr.

The very idea of Donald Trump being a US president is like some bad joke that became true. At best, this is four years of wasted time for the social advancement of America as a nation. We are lucky that Trump is politically unable to do all of the things that he wants to do to America and the world, because he stands for racism and isolationism and making a futile and misguided attempt to wall off the rest of the world. He says dumb things on Twitter every day. What scares me is the question of who is really in charge while this clown pretends to be important.

I would put George Washington and Abraham Lincoln above anyone in the last century.

I would rank Donald Trump over anyone since Ronald Regan.

• Kathy

No way. He is the worst president ever.

No, the best president would be Abraham Lincoln (another republican).

• Biff

Being good with old people doesn't make him a great president.

Unfortunately , Trump is like a wife beater -- he may be perfectly reasonable towards his wife one day , but that does not absolve him from the beatings he gave her in the past, or those that he will give out in the future .

• TB12

You like him so much that you go anonymous to praise him,,,, OK.

And of the 45 men that have been president I would have to rank Trump somewhere around 67th.

• Pat

Are you asking that with a straight face? He is the WORST.

200 Political Scientists Rate United States Presidents

Spoiler: President Obama ranked 8th, and Donald Trump ranked 44th.

https://www.businessinsider.com/greatest-us-presid...

• Sam

He will always be remembered as our first white trash president.

• Laura

But, but he can't be white trash. He's a billionaire.

The minimum length of an answer is 15 characters