Trouble conceiving?

My husband and I are both 23 and trying to have a baby. We’ve been trying for a little while and we’re still not getting pregnant. He’s had labs and semen analysis’ done and everything is checking out okay. I’ve had labs and my tubes and ovaries and and uterus checked and everything has been good. They can’t find... show more My husband and I are both 23 and trying to have a baby. We’ve been trying for a little while and we’re still not getting pregnant. He’s had labs and semen analysis’ done and everything is checking out okay. I’ve had labs and my tubes and ovaries and and uterus checked and everything has been good. They can’t find anything wrong. And yet we aren’t getting pregnant. It’s frustrating and disappointing and I’m becoming very discouraged. We’ve done iuis and clomid and we can’t figure it out. The only thing I could imagine was the problem was that I have shorter cycles that vary from 22-25 days and that before my period truly begins I have light brown bleeding that lasts up to 5 days. I was afraid my progesterone was too low but the fertility doctor said everything is perfectly normal and having that brown bleeding is probably just something that is normal for me even if it isn’t for others. I’m just not sure what else to do or where Eldes to turn. Any advice would be so much appreciated
3 answers 3