What’s the best way to react to a situation like this?

My husband and I are both 40 years old with a young beautiful child and have been married for over ten years. Though about three months ago I saw my 15 year old neighbor Anna’s number in my husbands phone with an hour long call to eachother. I confronted him on this and he said it was just her and her friend prank... show more My husband and I are both 40 years old with a young beautiful child and have been married for over ten years. Though about three months ago I saw my 15 year old neighbor Anna’s number in my husbands phone with an hour long call to eachother. I confronted him on this and he said it was just her and her friend prank calling him at 10 at night. I asked what was said and he said the worse thing he said was when Anna’s friend asked what my husband thinks of Anna’s dad our neighbor who is also a cop my husband responded with “ well he’s a nice dude but he won’t like me when his old neighbor calls his daughter smoking hot” but he said he told them he was just kidding around. This again was three months ago and I haven’t seen anything since then. I’m wondering how I should react to this cause I’m still very uneasy about this whole situation. I hope that story made since thanks!
8 answers 8