Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 7 months ago

Is Britain a sad state of affairs to end up with Boris Johnson as PM?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It beggars belief and it all started with Cameron

a hung parliament then he ducked out when he

shot himself in the foot by calling the referendum

It even more beggars belief that the people were given the

ball by these rodents in 2017 when Theresa May called a

general election a golden chance to get rid and how many

sat at home and didn't vote ?

Now this embarrassing scruffy old tart is all they have left

and still in the European Union and still only a coalition.

Horrendous !

• gerald
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

is that another human I presume ? on Answers ?

• 7 months ago

It was a sad state of affairs when Teresa May started to 'lead' the Brexit negotiations.

• 7 months ago

All the $billions & more than 100,000 lives Canada wasted saving the U.K. in two world wars, & this is the result. Thanks for S.F.A. guys. Don't even think of us being their to help you again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, same on me.

• ...Show all comments
    • Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

"armouror" - yes, you ARE an idiot to the nth power. Being in the E.U. is easily the best thing that has happened to the U.K. in more than 200 years. Napoleon sought a united Europe. Had it come about, both world wars would never have happened & the U.K. might still have an empire.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Britain is a sad state of affairs. The rich keep getting richer and everyone else needs to do as they're told.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Just as was the case with the person in the White House at the moment, what, or who, is the alternative? And even with a GE - does lthe country want a Corbyn as PM? However, it is said that a country only gets what it deserves. IF BJ gets elected (by his Party only btw), life should be interesting - a meeting between Trump and Trump II can only be that. Even if I do think Trump II is mildly more intelligent.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

You must be kidding. The Orange Fraud makes a rock seem like Einstein by comparison.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

it was three years ago and I told you , you just do not realize how desperate this is oh you think its bad yeah that isn't half of it, this austerity crap has killed Britain its a sh**hole underinvestment has destroyed us the USA is the same the infrastructure is a mess China and even Russia are much better places high speed trains ON TIME the world is moving on we are still Victorian with Scrooge running us oh they save money and waste it on absolute barmy upgrades to everything nothing works this mess isn't an accident I predicted it our cat knows when the food bowls empty we are done run by Spivs and jack the lads full employment stock market flying people dying in the streets homeless food banks yeah Mr Newton you better write the laws of gravity again apples are flying back up into the tree

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Absolutely, but with the opposition is as poor as it is, the Conservatives pretty much have free reign to do whatever they want.

• 7 months ago

It will be a national embarrassment if that lying filth becomes PM.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.