Why do republicans makes funny my grammar and the president big important guy canknot speak and spell right?

The same question could be asked of the Liberals and Democrats w/their increasing attacks on Yahoo answers as well as using "anonymous" and Level 7 to hide behind.

Do you mean to say... Covfefe?

• ej5 months agoReport

Odd. I've seen that particular word on an adult site forum. Is this a new cult?

No. He DOES speak and spell right. It's you who cannot speak and spell right. You can't even write right. I got the jist but you sure don't know English very well at all. Don't be criticizing others who DO know English well. It makes you look stupider than every. It's a good thing that he doesn't speak and spell and write like you do.

• ej5 months agoReport

"anonymous" and RE - neither of you look very bright attacking the OP in this manner.

They logic arent good

• Kongfucius

I learnnie with by copying I heard He is a Jenius...

Oh god stupid people like you are supposed to be prevented from posting via the new captcha.

Take a hint!

• ej5 months agoReport

Some folks have the same problem. Mostly it's a condition known as asphasia. I suffer from it myself - but thru intense therapy and continued practice, I've learned to get through it. 1st thing I did was ignore auto correct bots. Hint.