Megan asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Why do men think women should only have goals of having babies and getting married?

Like god forbid if a woman doesn’t want kids and doesn’t want to get married and serve a man all their lives...if they don’t, then they’re automatically labeled as lonely, unattractive feminists...

When in reality, as a woman, my goal is to travel the world and experience life, different cultures, and the beauty of earth while I’m alive, not to cook a man dinner and spurt out his spawns.

Also, I’m a very attractive young female, so this pretty much cancels the whole connotation that feminists are ugly and can’t get any men...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

A young female that is obsessed with her own looks and can't cook is no good to a Man even if he don't want marriage or babies.

And you cannot get any Man, as many or them nowadays would find you gross to look at just for being female,

A lot of young Women not long out of schooling (Nappy rash) like to give it large like you, then a few years down the line, some guy got them up the stick. labels are mainly a Women or a girls thing, most real Men won't entertain all that bullcrap.

Maybe when you have got your self off Yahoo and travelled the world, you might grow up a bit and your opinions may change, especially when your face starts to drop and wrinkles set in. you are not in school now, why talk like you are.

• 6 months ago

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Funny as hell you should mention "god" who said wives should obey their husbands and said that sex is a womans "natural use" Romans Ch 1

• 6 months ago

Men don't think that. That's a lie spread by feminazis

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Enjoy your travels, fellow “spawn”..... While you’re doing so maybe take a moment to acknowledge the contribution of the ‘spawner’ and the ‘spurter’ whose benighted, archaic mindsets allowed you to enjoy your meaningful new cultural experiences

• 6 months ago

i think men can decide for themselves what they find attractive

• Um no. Men do not think that way. Now and days, men want their women to work. At the same time, they want a helper.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Why do you assume all men feel that way? You are mistaken.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They don't. Even traditional men don't reduce the value of women to just making babies, cooking and getting married. Plus, you can have babies, cook your man dinner and still travel around the world.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'm a guy and I don't think that however through a biological perspective that does seem to be the MAIN purpose of the "female," to get married and has kids. The most significant way women have contributed to humanity is through reproduction.

Evolution did NOT grant women the same strength, wisdom, ambition and intelligence as a men because women were NOT design for such things. Men have historically out-performed women in pretty much every field from science to politics to exploration. It's to the point where women have almost become obsolete, the only thing preventing that from become the reality is a womans critical role in reproduction and child-care.

Now through a societal perspective, A woman has the right to choose what she want to do with her life. If she doesn't want to get married and have kids, that is fine. We already have 7 billion people on this dam planet, it's not like we are going to be short.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.