Should I message my ex from my other ig account?

My first love made me feel like I was high. I’ve never felt that way. I love everything about him. I thought we would last. Idk it’s a long story. He just lost interest in me but I’ll never get over him. I feel like I should message him on my second IG account (he blocked me on the other one because I sort of asked... show more My first love made me feel like I was high. I’ve never felt that way. I love everything about him. I thought we would last. Idk it’s a long story. He just lost interest in me but I’ll never get over him. I feel like I should message him on my second IG account (he blocked me on the other one because I sort of asked him to...it’s a long story.) but he’s the one I love and I’m not gonna date someone else and be unhappy and thinking about my ex. I can’t put someone through that.

I’ve tried the No Contact Rule for weeks and he refuses to see me. He refuses to talk to me otp. Is he too far gone? I wanna know what went wrong.