I have only got $1,000 AUD in the bank. Is this enough to escape Australia?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Start making up war stories like Old Coward. Then run away and hide and sook when called out.

• james
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes $220 to Mayamire right now. Money left over on a one way ticket to there.

• arther
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

$682 Per adult one way to Bali. See how long you can still claim centrelink while your there. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• 5 months ago

Plenty. Go to Bali and stay there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

are you in prison and have a computer in there ..other wise youd love Australia ..its a lovely country ..whats not to like ..

• 5 months ago

Escape? Sure. You can get airline tickets to HKG for example. But once you've escaped, how will you live? How will you feed, clothe, and shelter yourself? You have to have income once you've escaped.

Do you have that?

• 5 months ago

Well you're doing something Isaac hunt couldn't and that's drive me away from YA with you stupid repetitive rubbish about the dole and how much you get, no one gives a fvck what you do or what you get.

• old timer
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I was there for a cause, you are a lost cause, there's a big difference.

• 5 months ago

Sure, fu ck off. Go to New Zealand, live off their dole instead of ours. Bye, we won't miss you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.