On the black part of my eye, one eyes is bigger than the other.. this happened overnight what can cause this?

I tried googling what could cause this but couldn’t find a straight answer that fits my situation. Nothing notable happened yesterday and i just woke up like this, i noticed a bit of light sensitivity in one eye but my vision seems to be fine besides that.. the internet seems to say it’s a harmless condition but... show more I tried googling what could cause this but couldn’t find a straight answer that fits my situation. Nothing notable happened yesterday and i just woke up like this, i noticed a bit of light sensitivity in one eye but my vision seems to be fine besides that.. the internet seems to say it’s a harmless condition but I’m concerned because this just happened with no clear cause, my eyes were completely normal yesterday. I don’t want to see a doctor unless completely necessary as I can’t really afford.. anyone know what could cause this suddenly and if I should be concerned?