Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 6 months ago

My teenage daughter wears nothing but leggings?

Has anybody else had this problem I have suggested jeans, trousers, even just tights but she says she won't wear them. I just don't think they look good and she's dressing quite young for her age. She's nearly 15.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Let her be, as soon as her friends change their fashion so will she.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Again? How boring you have become.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There is nothing wrong with wearing leggings regardless of the age of the person wearing them. It's a matter of personal clothing preference.

• Nick
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Leggings are slutty, and girls should never wear them without a dress or skirt. Next time she goes out, take away all the leggings and replace them with more modest clothing such as jeans or skirts

• Lili
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

No, they aren't, and they are such standard wear these days that they are no worse than jeans. Most women wear them with loose tops and sweaters anyway.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Marla
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Teenagers are rebellious in what they wear. Just let her wear the leggings, that is what is in vogue now.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Does she have the legs for them? If she is FAT...then clearly NOT. If she has started to GET HER secondary sexual characteristics and she has her hips and butt and thighs...WHY NOT?

Are you are TROLL?

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

why not be happy that she is wearing something

• 6 months ago

Oh look. It's the leggings troll again...................

• 6 months ago

She best not be going out in public dressed like this .....she can't !

• 6 months ago

Poor dear, she'll catch her death of cold.

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

They might live someplace very warm , like Puerto Rico maybe .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.