Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Atheists, what would you do if a Christian asked you why you hate God?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I would laugh and ask them if they have taken their medication today. You cannot hate something that you don't believe in. That's just silly and nonsensical.

• 6 months ago

I'd explain that I don't hate God. I think God exists only within minds. I don't hate Christians. Some of my favorite people are Christians. The only thing I hate is harmful behavior, whether it is carried out by a believer, or by an atheist. I don't even hate the belief in God; it's perfectly fine, and perhaps even good, for some people, but I don't think it's an accurate reflection of reality, and I think it's a source of a lot of problems.

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Because they ignore the greatness and clemency of God.

• 6 months ago

I can't hate someone or something which doesn't exist.

• Fireball
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

U WILL FIND OUT BUT TILL THEN TRY MYTHS>>>

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I suppose they say why unless it is really personal and those private things should be kept secret. People might feel justified when they do not get their prayers answered like they want and they are so simple minded at times they do not see they bring on their own problems by making sad decisions and like to blame God when they should work on making life better.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Hopefully I would have been eating beans and onions and cheese at the right time right before this question was asked

• 6 months ago

I'd answer that I have a long history of utterly despising entities that don't exist. For example, I have an absolutely toxic relationship with unicorns and banshees.

• Peter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Unicorns? A four legged beast with a horn protruding from it's forehead? Mmmm!

• 6 months ago

I would tell them that I no more hate God than they hate Quetzalcoatl.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'd explain that I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

Name 1 thing that doesn't exist, that you hate.

• Rogan
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Laugh

Uncontrollably

• jack6 months agoReport

@Rogan, get hold of yourself! No, not there!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.