Tyler asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 6 months ago

Old high school teacher is spreading rumors about me. What should I do?

So my senior year history teacher is my little sisters study hall teacher... Me and that teacher did NOT get along, but I thought we ended the year on a good note. This was 4 years ago. My sister was in her study hall, and the teacher was asked by another student which student was the worst for her... To my sister's surprise, she said me. The teacher went on to say that I stole things from her desk, called her a "B*tch" in class, skipped her class, screamed at her, etc. All of that is not true!!! I never did any of those things! what should I do? go to the school board? What if she's spreading other rumors about me to other students that I don't know about? She doesn't know that I'm my sister's brother. This is giving me mad anxiety.

Why do you care so much? You are in your 20s now either you've been working for a while or you are graduating from college. Worrying about what some high school teacher says and what high school students hear is silly. Also, how do you know that your sister is not making things up? Was this recorded?

If none of it is true, then what is the big deal? Live your life.

Go to the police, file a Slander Charges, get a lawyer, sue her for deformation of character.

• J-Dawn

Yeah I doubt that.

mad anxiety is not good yo. It would be mad dope if you went to the school board and everyone would give you mad respect and props. peace out homie

If you're not a troll (doubtful), question if you can believe what your sister is saying. Then, remember you are 20+ and being an adult, going to the BOT of a school you don't attend with "he said mean things about me!" will make you look utterly pathetic. Get a life mate.

Troll.

And a boring one, too.

• Elaine

You are listening to hearsay AKA gossip. How do you know your sister is telling you the complete truth?

• drip

Go to the principal