My mom doesnt want me to quit my job?

Im 26 years old first of all. I really want to quit my job. I am a female doing hard work in a factory. I like all my coworkers and managers/assistants. However, its the work that is killing me. I hurt my lower back really bad with bending too much and lifting heavy things. It hasnt been the same. I recently hurt... show more Im 26 years old first of all. I really want to quit my job. I am a female doing hard work in a factory. I like all my coworkers and managers/assistants. However, its the work that is killing me. I hurt my lower back really bad with bending too much and lifting heavy things. It hasnt been the same. I recently hurt my wrist on my right arm and now I did something to my neck where I cannot turn my head. I keep going to hed around 7:30pm which isnt like me.

My mom tells me that she doesnt want me to quit and I have to think of it like “its a job not your career”. Well i am fed up i want a job with my college degree! I had one but they treated me so bad once my mom realized that she was telling me its okay to quit (my mom is in the same field i am in from college) But for now according to her I need the current job because of my apartment, wedding to my fiancé, health insurance since I am not married yet

What do I do ? I hate this job and feel stuck. I have a part time job which I know would love to give me more hours but i understand if I get sick no insurance. I never been in such pain in my life