Is Paypal going down hill?

I decided that I wanted to open a Paypal account because I wanted to buy something on eBay. I confirmed my email address and phone number so my account can become verified. I seen a message saying that I was ready to start shopping. I was elated! However, everything changed when my brother sent me money. Paypal... show more I decided that I wanted to open a Paypal account because I wanted to buy something on eBay. I confirmed my email address and phone number so my account can become verified. I seen a message saying that I was ready to start shopping. I was elated!

However, everything changed when my brother sent me money. Paypal then told me that I have to provide additional information before I could spend my money. I provided my state ID, Social security number, and utility bill.

They told me to wait 2-3 business days for the outcome. They then said that the information I provided could not be verified. My money is still there and my brother is pissed.

Paypal said they still need more documents to verify my identity 🤣🤣🤣😭