Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 5 months ago

Do the doctors hate me?

I keep on going in for HIV testing every single week for the past 2 months. The doctors keep on telling me that I don't have HIV but I don't believe them. I have to keep testing and testing. I just have a lot of anxiety.

Get anxiety medication, not more pointless tests. And remember next time, to always use protection or have sex with someone you actually know, care about and trust.

• Sam

Maybe he would be happier if he had lots of unprotected sex with people he knows has AIDS. because he seems to be depressed because he doesn't have AIDS

• Lili

If you're not a troll, you need to see a psychiatrist. Leave the other doctors alone.

• patty

if u aren't having sex with strangers then u don't need testing

Keep trying. Eventually you will get HIV.

• Eva

They don't hate you, they just think you're paranoid. Testing every week isn't going to tell you anything. You should wait at least a month between tests if you have any real reason to believe you've been exposed.

• Sally

Doctors do not hate anyone

Doctors love everyone

Even Hilary Clinton

• kelvin

listen to them as you don't have HIV

You are going to the wrong doctors.

You need a psychiatrist.

• Omega

Rejoice that you haven't got HIV, and stop worrying about it.

• 5 months agoReport

seeking attention? if he wanted attention im sure he wouldn't want people to think he had HIV

• Satan

They don't hate you - They hate you wasting their time