Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 5 months ago

Do the doctors hate me?

I keep on going in for HIV testing every single week for the past 2 months. The doctors keep on telling me that I don't have HIV but I don't believe them. I have to keep testing and testing. I just have a lot of anxiety.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Get anxiety medication, not more pointless tests. And remember next time, to always use protection or have sex with someone you actually know, care about and trust.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Maybe he would be happier if he had lots of unprotected sex with people he knows has AIDS. because he seems to be depressed because he doesn't have AIDS

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you're not a troll, you need to see a psychiatrist. Leave the other doctors alone.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

if u aren't having sex with strangers then u don't need testing

• 5 months ago

Keep trying. Eventually you will get HIV.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They don't hate you, they just think you're paranoid. Testing every week isn't going to tell you anything. You should wait at least a month between tests if you have any real reason to believe you've been exposed.

• Sally
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Doctors do not hate anyone

Doctors love everyone

Even Hilary Clinton

Attachment image
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

listen to them as you don't have HIV

• 5 months ago

You are going to the wrong doctors.

You need a psychiatrist.

• Omega
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Rejoice that you haven't got HIV, and stop worrying about it.

• 5 months agoReport

seeking attention? if he wanted attention im sure he wouldn't want people to think he had HIV

• Satan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They don't hate you - They hate you wasting their time

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.