Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 6 months ago

How can you tell of you are parked in the middle of your parking spot?

People tell me align the middle of your windshield to the middle of the fence infront of me. Is there any other ways?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

comes with experience of parking and learned judgements. they often mark out parking bays with wife lines too.using mirrors and or getting out and checking before leaving vehicle will show. if we need practise an empty car park or none used area can be treated as a practise private parking section. do both forward entry and reverse though. many can handle forward easily enough but have issues when reversing. rule of driving here is car will go in direction we want eg when going forward we want to go left we move steering wheel left . in revers. the same .eg we want car to move to our left when gong backwards we simply. steer driving wheel. to left too.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Get out of your car & count the rows, then each stall in those rows. Divide by two. Then double check your calculation.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Just close your eyes and hit the gas !! Parking gnomes will do the rest.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I just eyeball the lines on the ground, and hope for the best.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Get out and check. Then move if you have to.

• 6 months ago

You shouldn't driving around because the parking lot is well empty and you're still struggle with it.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you better learn quickly you need competent driving to park let alone avoid pedestrians

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.