Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do conservatives want to reinstate Jim Crow?

I guess for the same reason that you feel the need to tell these lies

There are a few people in WV that think that. The majority don’t. There is a school in WV that had a few people make those comments as they were 99% white and 1% black. That school did have white supremacists. One of the black students at the school said they didn’t feel welcome by many due to being black. The N word has been used in the school. That school was mentioned in a blog post by a black person living in Appalachia. I have born and raised WV friends.

Specifically list all of those laws, and then maybe I can give answers.

You’re projecting again lib

Why do Democrats want to bring back their KKK?

• Future

why do you agree with everything they believe in? Think REAL HARD!!!

• Bill

They don't. They want to restore the rights of businesses to decide on their own who they wish to provide service and employment.

• Sandy

FAKE FAKE NEWS! (I had to say it twice because "the minimum length of an answer now is 15 characters")

Projecting much?

I really f*cking hate people like you.

Retard, I want you to stop and use that last brain cell of yours:

You are actually trying to accuse Republicans of wanting to institute a DEMOCRAT concept.....

I mean, are you that f*cking stupid?

It's like if you were a 3rd reich nazi, who then asks "der why r Jews wanting to reinstate the 3rd reich?"

It's amazing how stupid some people can be, yet here you are. Go back to choking on your Tide Pod and snorting your condoms, dumbsh*t.

Evidence? Can you cite sources to back up this absurd assertion?