Should I swap shifts with my coworker?

A coworker of mine is trying to guilt me into swapping shifts with her and I don't know what I should do. My conscience is telling me to do the kind thing; but she's not very nice and I don't feel very inclined to help her out. I was sick earlier this week, not feeling great because of a sinus... show more A coworker of mine is trying to guilt me into swapping shifts with her and I don't know what I should do. My conscience is telling me to do the kind thing; but she's not very nice and I don't feel very inclined to help her out. I was sick earlier this week, not feeling great because of a sinus infection, so when she messaged me saying "let me know about Friday. You're literally the only person who can do it." I responded by saying that I had decided not to take it because I felt like I needed to rest (among many other reasons, but that's the reason I gave her). I work two jobs and swapping this shift with her means that I don't get an entire day off for over a week, and I already had plans with friends on the night in question. She's wanting to swap because her husband is playing a show she forgot to ask off for.

She complains a lot and has turned down my requests to have a shift covered 3-4 times in the past.

Now she's reacting passive-aggressively, by reacting to a Facebook post I made today about a little gardening I had done, obviously to say "hey look, you're not really sick, you're just being an ****** and not taking this shift for me."

I'm usually the person who is nice enough to pick up shifts for everybody, and I feel really bad by not helping her out... But, I feel like I need to put my foot down. I would never and never have reacted this way when someone chose not to take a shift for me, regardless of the reason.