How's the earth doing?

So I've been kinda sad... Okay alo t sad about the earth and global warming. I've done almost all I can to help stop that (I live with my family I'm 13 so I have to follow their rules but i compost and I recycle) anyways is global warming atleast... Decreasing?

We have a president who is an enemy of the planet. He is revoking all of the Obama environment laws that were passed. So, the Earth is screwed now.

• Cowboy

Due to republican efforts to muzzle science, the earth is not doing well at all. In fact the earth is waging WWIII on it's own right now and it turns out we're the enemy.

Have you ever thought what would happen if we fought a war with nature and won?

• Mike

Fine , Like it always is

Stop worrying, there is nothing you can do

Im doing my part by taking the cat converters off all my cars. It saves the planet by not using rare minerals in the converter, the engine runs better, smother and has more power. It also improves gas milage

The Earth is doing fine. From millions of years of experience it knows how to adapt to the naturally occurring cycles of the Sun, Galactic Cosmic Ray flux and Planetary orbital variances. The big concern would be an asteroid or comet hit of a supervolcano eruption.

• Joe

Not too good, thanks for asking !

If more and more people at every level of society do what you are doing, the world will be just fine. It's taking awhile for the rich and powerful who control the big corporations and the government to come around, but there is progress all over the world. We need to do better, but at least we're trying.

Awww. That’s so good of you to try and do your best to help the planet. Even at such a young age you’ve taken initiative to try and make a difference, that is commendable.It doesn’t hurt to do those things but just know that it was long fortold that humans would ruin the earth (Rev 11:18) but don’t worry too much, that same scripture says that Jehovah God will bring ruin to all those ruining the earth. He created the earth, firmly established it and made it to be inhabited (Isaiah 45:18)And when the time comes he will make all things new again (Rev 21:5) So the earth itself isn’t going anywhere what will change is those who rule over it and the kind of people who inhabit it.

• JimZ

As a geologist, I would give a prognosis of continued long existence. Our tectonic plates are healthy and flowing nicely. I see a bit of acne in the South Asia and maybe I'll have to lance that boil Mt. Everest but nothing too serious. The oceanic crust is still being formed in the spreading centers (don't look). Earth's outer core is still liquid metal and cooling and sending heat to fuel the convection currents in the mantle. The planet is doing just great. It doesn't have a fever.

If you are referring to those microbes on the surface called life they are doing fine too but humans have caused lots of problems by moving many species to places where they don't really belong. We have become so successful that many other species are paying the consequences. That's life on earth. It is greening recently so even those surface microbes are prospering. There are a breed of microbes that whine too much and they are called GW alarmists. They see a nice warm wonderful day as something to run screaming from like a little girl and I apologize to any little girls that may be offended by the comparison.

Not well. But not yet terminal.

From what I've read, humans have only about thirty years to clean up our act.

CLIMATE REALIST: that poster before got it exfactly right.

Source(s): I've been around since the 1960s. The warning given by scientists from that time on get more urgent as decades go by.