Buying a YouTube account?

Im 17 and im trying to make some money and find ways to make money so I thought a good idea would be to buy a YouTube channel or even an Instagram page with a significant amount of followers and then reach out to big brands to be sponsored and stuff like that. But I was just wondering what can I do to make sure the previous owners can t just take back the account once I buy it and a few days or ever years pass.

• If you have good content that would KEEP the subscibers of an existing account, then you'll be able to build your OWN following from scratch. Good content is good content and will always get you views. Also, you're too young to get a check from YouToob. as I think you have to be a legal adult.

Not a good idea. If YouTube finds out about it, you can risk losing your account.

instead of buying one. i think you should start from the beginning and work your way up :) you will feel more accomplished

Terrible idea

YouTube can terminate the account as you’re not allowed to buy/sell accounts.

Also, those followers won’t be active the moment they see that the account was sold. They followed the account for a reason, and that reason isn’t you. You might find some poor sucker who is willing to pay for a sponsorship but it won’t last long and wouldn’t be profitable

• Daniel

what? why would you do that. The people subscribed to those channels are there for the original creator not you and will leave when they realize the original creator is gone. Especially if you are not entertaining to watch

Buying followers is a sure way to lose a lot of money, they are all very inactive and almost non-existant also if that information gets exposed then you would be in a lot of hot water

• Dylan5 months agoReport

I wouldn't just be buying followers I would be buying accounts that have an active following. Also, what kind of hot water would I be in, is it illegal? Or just against the rules of If and YouTube.

That's not a smart idea. If FB/Instagram realize that you have bought someone else's account, they can disable it, leaving you with nothing.