Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Is it wrong that I want to be a father and have a boy, but not a girl?

In-fact the thought of having a female child is off-putting, maybe even disgusting.

no. I know women who have said they'd rather have all boys and no girls, because according to them, girls are harder to raise than boys are.

• Joe

Yes. Don't be an idiot. As a matter of fact, maybe you shouldn't have any kids at all. You will probably screw them up.

No I don't think so

• Elana

I wonder how people would answer this question if you were female and wanted a girl... I wonder if you'd get the hate.

My brothers have an expression: "Wish in one hand, shi+ in the other, see which one gets filled first."

I promise you, if you have a boy you will love him. If you have a girl ... you will love her too. You might, at first be disappointed, but soon the trials and tribulations of being a parent of any kid will swamp your other preferences.

And by the way, babies are disgusting. The first time you are responsible for keeping them clean, as much as you might love them, you're going to cringe.

But you'll get over that too.

Turns out that having baby poop on your shoulder, as much as non-parents might be cringing at even the idea of it, is not fatal. Indeed, if you have not been puked on, you really haven't had the full parenting experience.

You will note that both baby boys and baby girls have working pukers and poopers. They come fully armed to bring love and joy into your formerly pristine life.

So, cool it with the word "disgusting". You will be disgusted regardless. And you'll get over it.

May you never have children, you dont deserve them, it would be a shame for a piece of shiit like you to be called father by someone.

Scumbags like you dont deserve to be fathers.

Source(s): You are the one who is DISGUSTING!
  • Zirp

It's irrelevant. It's your choice (to some extent) whether to have a child, but you fortunately don't get to choose its sexe

Actually men will be oppressed and women will be advantaged by law.

If God blesses you with a child of your own, you should love that child whether it's a boy or girl. May be you aren't really ready for children of your own. I'd hate to think what you might put a little girl through all of her life if you sired her, and the dr. says you can't ever have anymore children.

It's perfectly Okay to want a boy , ...but if you have a girl there is still a chance that you might possibly be able to someday potentially learn to perhaps somewhat accept it .... So don't worry

What about your wife? Not only that, but she gave birth. How disgusting is that!