How to get new Texas license?

I live in Texas just turned 21 and I’m moving I want to get my new license the landscape O’Neal’s change my address, do I just have to order and new on on line after I change my address or what?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

You just fill the form out on line and give them the new address. That is all there is to it.

• 5 months ago

How to Change Information on Your Driver License or ID Card

To change your Address and Zip Code, Name or Gender on your driver license or ID card, you must apply for a replacement (also known as a duplicate) and pay the required fee.

Address Change

In Texas, your address on a driver license or ID card must be changed within 30 days after moving to your new residence.

There are three ways you can request a replacement driver license and change your address:

Mail-In

In-Person

See http://www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense/changes.htm

• 5 months ago

Ask the Texas licensing authority, oft known as the DMV. And with your language skills, for god's sake don't do it in writing.

• Daniel
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

You can buy them off ebay

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I live in Texas too. If you want to change the address on your current DL, either go in person to your nearest TX DMV Office and change it; or log-on to the TX DMV website and change it there. Either way, the TX DMV will issue you a replacement DL that shows your new address. The expiration date won't change.

I have no idea what the landscape "O'Neal's Change My Address" is.

• May
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Apply for one.....Or what.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Just fill out the change of address online. No need to get a new license until renewal

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would talk to the drnv about it

• 5 months ago

Go to the DMV, or go on the website to see what to do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.