Is bullying part of American culture.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Bullying happens everywhere, not only in America.

• 5 months ago

I don't think it is culture, but more of a strong insecurity caused by someone who has bullied the bully in their past. For example a person who is an abuser of children was usually abused themselves as a child. Maybe it might be like the man who abuses his wife. He sees his father abuse his mother and therefore he grows up thinking its ok to abuse women. If you do see it as a culture then consider that it happens all over the world, not just in America. It's always wrong and always sad.

• 5 months ago

Not at all. Bullying was never an issues when I was in school.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I was never a bully.

I got attention and power and self value through other things. I didn't need a victim.

I was the victim of a bully in junior high school until I got tired of it and knocked that big turd onto the floor in the school hallway. His books flew all over and he landed on his @$$ and just stared up at me with his mouth open in surprise. As long as I stood there he stayed on the floor. So I walked away. Then he would evade me. A much larger boy with an ego problem.

That was long ago.

Nowadays, the girls are bullys! Lucky for me the girls were feminine back then. They were approachable and sweet.

Now? Ugghhh! I feel sorry for the boys!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It's a part of humanity.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

gewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• 5 months ago

Bullying is a part of human nature and always has been. It's worldwide, not just in the USA. In the animal kingdom, bullying is known as 'natural selection'. It is an inborn instinct of any living creature to harass, ostracize and attack weaker non-viable members of their own species to prevent them from growing to reproductive age and having their inferior genes weakening the species. We can use all the education and anti-bullying programs and what-have-you, but sadly, bullying is something that has been hard-wired in all living things.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It is not part of our culture.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yes it seems to be that way

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

it sure is my friend

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.