I’m a female, My male roommates want to up my rent because I have guys over?

So I’m a 21 year old female, who just graduated with her bachelors, BSN. Trauma nurse. I recently made a move down south and moved in with two college guys who were looking for a third Roomate to sign a 1 year apartment lease with. We hit it off and they were chill with having a female Roomate. So my name is on the... show more So I’m a 21 year old female, who just graduated with her bachelors, BSN. Trauma nurse. I recently made a move down south and moved in with two college guys who were looking for a third Roomate to sign a 1 year apartment lease with. We hit it off and they were chill with having a female Roomate. So my name is on the lease. However both of them are making a huge deal about me having multiple guys over the house and literally LITERALLY said if it continues they’re going to up my rent. I’m honestly really hurt and offended. They also mentioned that I shouldn’t drink so much in the house. Like SORRY DAD! Wtf I am so angry! Do you think what they are doing is reasonable?