Xavier asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

What is it called when you have too many random erections?

I know if you can't keep an erection it's called erectile dysfunction.

• ron h

It's one of the good parts of being a young man. They make you crazy sometimes, but they're good. And as you get older, it will happen less and less.

you're horny. you need to masturbate

idk man happens to me when i visit my local SPCA

• Dj2541

Its called being HORNY

It's a normal and frankly annoying phenomenon of puberty.

But there is an actual medical condition called priapism, which is an inappropriate, prolonged, and usually painful erection. There are several causes of it, but I sincerely doubt you actually have it, so I won't go into all that.

its called the teen years

• Bucky

That usually happens in puberty.

Some guys experience many erections each day, whereas others may not experience any. Hormones fluctuate with age, sexual maturity, level of activity, and even the amount of sleep a guy gets. Unless your erections are causing you discomfort or pain, don't worry about how many you get.

• patty

being a teenager maybe

• Dze

its called bein a horn dog ... we need to keep you away from the pets and everything ..